Post by Michael Plahn
Here are some simple questions to ask yourself if you are curious whether you have a problem with alcohol:
- Do you drink alone when you feel angry or sad?
- Does your drinking ever make you late for work?
- Does your drinking worry your family?
- Do you ever drink after telling yourself you won’t?
- Do you ever forget what you did while drinking?
- Do you get headaches or have a hangover after drinking?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may indeed have a problem with alcohol. No matter what, you are not alone. Please take the first step toward addressing your problem with alcohol and ask for help.